Unleash Your Potential
Unleashed Brands was founded to curate and grow a portfolio of the most innovative and
profitable brands that help kids learn, play and grow. Over the last 10 years, the team
at Unleashed Brands has built a proven platform and know-how for scaling businesses
focused on serving families. Its mission is to impact the lives of every kid by providing fun, engaging
and inspiring experiences that help them become who they are destined to be.
Unleashed Brands has more than 750 locations open and in development with plans
to open more than 100+ new units annually over the next 5 years.
Corporate Development Associate
The Corporate Development Associate will work directly with our CEO to lead all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, corporate strategy, and growth. This role will be at the forefront of our M&A, investments, and strategic growth activities.
Click Here To Apply
We are looking for a motivated individual to manage multiple strategic M&A projects. You have to be a self-starter who is comfortable navigating uncertainty and exploring opportunities in a goal-driven environment. The successful candidate will have relentless attention to detail, excellent analytical capabilities, and be ambitious and eager to learn.
- Conduct market research, synthesize findings, and work with senior team members to propose recommendations that shape company and growth strategy.
- Help drive the analysis and execution of mergers and acquisitions and strategic investments, including sourcing opportunities, conducting market landscapes, performing financial modeling and analysis, structuring transactions, coordinating all aspects of due diligence, and supporting integration planning and execution in partnership with senior team members.
- Develop perspectives on key competitors, relative strengths and weaknesses, and implications for Unleashed Brands.
- Support all aspects of the transaction process, including due diligence, financial modeling, valuation analysis, business case creation, integration planning, negotiation, structuring, financing and integration execution.
- Support the transaction execution process from LOI to transaction close by working directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with executives and assist in the implementation of high-priority strategic initiatives.
- Build strong connections with industry players, startups, and investors to be at the forefront of new developments.
- Contribute to improving the Corporate Development team by enhancing existing processes and recruiting and developing new team members.
Meeting and Event Planner
We are seeking a creative, highly organized Meeting/Event Planner to help us execute unforgettable events! This position will own the overall event life cycle from pre-planning, on-site execution, to post-event close out tasks for all events.
Click Here To Apply
The M/E Planner will be responsible for planning and managing events ranging from trade shows, training, potential franchise sales events, employee events, and our annual convention with over a thousand attendees. Work cross-functionally with the Executive and Senior Leadership teams in order to properly identify event timelines, budgets, content needs, vendor needs, accommodations, theming, sponsorships, etc. A successful individual will be an expert multitasker with impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people both inside and outside our company.
Our focus is on brands that enrich the lives of kids, so be prepared to have some fun and be inspired along the way!
- Overall event life cycle: including site selection, F&B management and planning, onsite event execution, vendor partners, budget and reconciliation, and creation of event logistics documents.
- Under limited supervision serves as event coordinator and is responsible for overall coordination of events from setup to tear down.
- Deliver exceptional service to brand executive leadership teams. Communicate with leadership teams routinely to ensure they are informed of project status.
- Preparing and tracking event calendars, budgets and processing invoices.
- Quotes pricing and books events within parameters outlined by superior.
- Organizing suppliers, caterers, staff, and entertainment.
- Run point on AV and event production for Unleashed Meetings and Events.
- Frequently requires independent judgment in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares facility/rooms for events as scheduled, provides outside vendor information.
- Anticipating attendee needs and preparing against potential risks.
- Developing post-event reports on the effectiveness of each event.
- Handles various forms of monetary payments.
- Attending and managing/monitoring activities in-person at key events.
- Must be willing to work irregular hours and have flexible scheduled hours for days off. Some evening and weekend hours required based on meetings/events. Some travel may be required.
- Involves heavy public contact and attention to detail.
- Identifying industry events where the Company should attend/exhibit.
- Oversee all aspects of the Unleashed conferences.
- Interacts professionally and respectfully with the public, coworkers, and others in the course of daily work.